Duane B. lost 14 lbs. Robert H. lost 30 lbs. Chris B. lost 50 lbs. Janet C. lost over 100 lbs. What do these people have in common? They achieved their weight loss goal using MyPersonalDiet.
By far the most feature-rich and comprehensive diet application, MyPersonalDiet gives you the tools to reach your weight goal by providing simple yet sophisticated means of tracking your diet and meals, monitor your health and get a clear assessment of your efforts and results. Read about all the features in user guide at vidaone.com/impd.htm.
- Live GPS recording for your outdoor cardio workouts. See your current coordinates, heading, duration, distance, average speed, current speed, current altitude, battery life and route on Google Maps.
- The Today view shows how many calories you can consume for the remaining of the day while staying within your diet goals, and makes it easy to enter new meals, workouts or health data.
- The Journal shows multiple daily charts for any given day, such as energy consumption, weight, nutrients, and lets you review all the data you enter on that day.
- The Calendar provides snapshots of your weight and data entry for a month, making it easy to track your weight, and to find days you entered data.
- See various charts about your meals, workouts and health data, over any period of time: calories, calories (net), meal schedule, points, body weight, body fat, Carbs-Prot-Fat %, nutrients (e.g. carbs, protein, sodium, calcium, etc), blood pressure, blood markers (cholesterol, glucose, etc), workout duration, workout distance, avg heart rate, body measurements.
- Set realistic goals, choose your diet plan (low carbs, high protein, low fat, etc.), set lower and upper limits on any nutrients you want to track (e.g. maximum of 300g of carbs per day), even enter your target meal schedule and see how well you are following it.
- The food database is based on the latest US Dept of Agriculture food database, and we added hundreds of popular food restaurants (with more to come), for a total of almost 10, 000 food items.
- Track your workouts. Select one of the pre-defined activities or create your own, then enter the duration and MyPersonalDiet calculates the energy your burnt.
- Enter health data: weight, body fat, heart rate (resting), mood, blood pressure, activity level, blood markers, body measurements, custom fields (*) and a note.
- Set a passcode to protect your data so that only you can open the application.
- Full synchronization with VidaOne Diet & Fitness (*) for Windows 7/Vista/XP including emulation on Mac OS X.
(*) Requires VidaOne Diet & Fitness for Windows (sold separately at vidaone.com/vodf_win.htm).
ABOUT THE SYNCHRONIZATION
MyPersonalDiet is a standalone app. The synchronization is an additional feature that reconciles data on both your iPhone and your PC to let you use VidaOne Diet & Fitness on your PC to track, analyze and review your data, something that cannot be achieved via iTunes backups.
The synchronization reconciles data by merging record changes. This is also how iTunes synchronizes appointments and contacts with Microsoft Outlook. This approach is far more powerful than file synchronization where one set of changes overwrite the others, leading to data loss in synchronization.
There are however limitations inherent to the iPhone design that change the way 3rd-party synchronization operates:
- The synchronization with VidaOne Diet & Fitness can only be achieved via Wi-Fi (not via USB cables).
- Data cannot be shared among 3rd-party applications, so if you are using other VidaOne apps on your iPhone, each must be synchronized with VidaOne Diet & Fitness.
Although these limitations make the synchronization different than on Windows Mobile or Palm OS, it nonetheless reconciles the data as expected.
The synchronization does not affect the normal backup operations done by iTunes.